• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: My job and what happened today!

83 posts in this topic

Sweeet :headbang:

I jsut told my boss we should get that game for the office. He just rolled his eyes and said, "Nah. Maybe a Wii." :cloud9:

They have Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii :baiting:

I heard there is a lag between the wireless guitar and the console. Anyone?

Haven't noticed any and I regularly play and beat Through the Fire and Flames on expert using the Wii guitar. In fact, the Wii version's controller doesn't have some issues that the other consoles' wireless guitars have such as star power activation being overly sensitive. This is probably due to the fact that it uses the Wiimote for all of its motion sensing and wireless connectivity instead of specialized implementations like the other consoles. If someone told you they were experiencing lag, it is almost certainly because they were playing on an HDTV with some audio video lag. This problem is common enough that all the Guitar Hero games have a "calibrate lag" option that eliminates the problem.

Sweeet :headbang:

I jsut told my boss we should get that game for the office. He just rolled his eyes and said, "Nah. Maybe a Wii." :cloud9:

They have Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii :baiting:

I heard there is a lag between the wireless guitar and the console. Anyone?

Haven't noticed any and I regularly play and beat Through the Fire and Flames on expert using the Wii guitar. In fact, the Wii version's controller doesn't have some issues that the other consoles' wireless guitars have such as star power activation being overly sensitive. This is probably due to the fact that it uses the Wiimote for all of its motion sensing and wireless connectivity instead of specialized implementations like the other consoles. If someone told you they were experiencing lag, it is almost certainly because they were playing on an HDTV with some audio video lag. This problem is common enough that all the Guitar Hero games have a "calibrate lag" option that eliminates the problem.

Nice that you are getting thru songs on Expert :applause:

I just got thru Medium and am having a bit of a problem on PSII. The game is at the GF's so I don't get to play as often as I want.

Yeah. my friend told me about th e problem with Wii & HDTV. I'll let him know about the Calibrate option. Thanks.