• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Time for some FEEDBACK

36 posts in this topic

You're not missing much but I enjoy the show. Let me know when you get home and i'll send it to as a welcome home present with the other kidwell sketch cover you bought. I have a 9.6 from feedback that i'm keeping for my son, so don't need two.

You're not missing much but I enjoy the show. Let me know when you get home and i'll send it to as a welcome home present with the other kidwell sketch cover you bought. I have a 9.6 from feedback that i'm keeping for my son, so don't need two.

That's very generous of you, Anthony, thank you! But your son should really keep the highest graded one. This is quite a unique SS book that will go well with the rest of my signature collection. Thank you, can't wait to see it as well as all the other books you and Jon have gotten signed for me. Three weeks!

Three weeks!

Wow, me too. Right around three weeks left. :headbang:

(thumbs u Cool, hope you're done with your deployment. I am. Time to go home and raise my girls.

Three weeks!

Wow, me too. Right around three weeks left. :headbang:

(thumbs u Cool, hope you're done with your deployment. I am. Time to go home and raise my girls.

Yep, similar plan. I have twins due in May. Hopefully I get two or three years until the next trip over here. :wishluck:

:cloud9:

heroes008-1.jpg

heroes008.jpg

disclaimer: This book was signed at Mid Ohio which was an approved CGC event with CGC personnel in attendance. Upon getting the book signed, I walked 10 feet to the CGC table immediately and handed the book to Kevin to have it processed.

Cool books. I don't quite understand the notation though. Why didn't CGC put his real name on the label?

stan lee doesn't want them giving out feedbacks secret identity. Have you learned anything from the show? lol Plus he usually just signs it feedback.