• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE STUFF FOR SALE..

42 posts in this topic

have these # 1's available..........

devil dinosaur vf + 15

karate kid vf 10

justice inc vf 10

johnny thunder vf 10

kong the untamed vf 8

kobra vf 7

john carter warlord of mars vf 7

the invaders vf 35

ks conan the barbarian vf- 9

machine man vf 13

spidey super stories vf + 35

night rider vf 6

ks annual peter parker the spec. spider man vf+ 10

the eternals vf + 15

ks annual the eternals vf+ 8

logans run vf+ 8

the inhumans vf + 16

star trek vf 12

howard the duck vf- 18

omac vf 25

pics can be taken and posted....

box found in parents basement 150 + silver age comics....mostly gd/vg condition...various titles mostly dc...justice league lois lane action blackhawk brave and the bold jimmy olsen mystery in space strange adventures quite a few gold key sampson

turok magnus also marvel treasury editions spider man cap america ff will be listing soon....

box found in parents basement 150 + silver age comics....mostly gd/vg condition...various titles mostly dc...justice league lois lane action blackhawk brave and the bold jimmy olsen mystery in space strange adventures quite a few gold key sampson

turok magnus also marvel treasury editions spider man cap america ff will be listing soon....

No NM/M AF 15s? :olol

Note to self: When I get around to posting a sales thread, be sure to list prices, grades, and include scans of front and back cover. Or no soup for me! :(

No soup for you :devil:

:insane:

I was wondering where you were :grin:

No_Soup_For_You_T-Shirt.gif

:roflmao:

Note to self: When I get around to posting a sales thread, be sure to list prices, grades, and include scans of front and back cover. Or no soup for me! :(

No soup for you :devil:

:insane:

I was wondering where you were :grin:

No_Soup_For_You_T-Shirt.gif

:roflmao:

:applause: