• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,213 posts in this topic

I thought you might like to know.... The Comic Book Shop in Spokane Wa has acquired an incredibly cool collection which contains a substantial amount of Pulps. Included are over 70% of the entire runs of Spicy Detective, Adventures, Mystery and Western plus numerous other titles we are still indexing like Super Detective, Secret Agent X and Black Mask. I will be releasing them slowly into the wild through Ebay and you can view the current list under our Lexcorp1 seller name.

Please no calls for particular issues, my poor employees wont know what the heck you are talking about. If you have any questions please e-mail me at cbsspokane@gmail.com. The overall condition is beautiful. Many covers have no tears or creases of any kind and the colors are spectacular. Interiors range from bright to tanned or dark edges due to where they were stored.

Hi Craig!

Michael in the UK here! :hi:

Great cover art by Margaret Brundage to bad her life didn.t go as awesome as her covers were,have been collecting her covers for sometime.Very nice!

Just received the Alluring Art of Margaret Brundage in the mail today lovers of her work should check it out some i have never seen before.Loved her art!

Just received the Alluring Art of Margaret Brundage in the mail today lovers of her work should check it out some i have never seen before.Loved her art!

i'm looking forward to reading it.

here's another one of her awesome covers. shadows in zamboula, november, 1935.

5xcu2g4yc0qjinjfg.jpg

Collectors say that pulp is rare but have seen it a few times more than others that's alovely copy thanks for posting it.

Edited by comicjack

I got that too and it's really good. Full page full color art of every cover she did!

thanks. i don't know about its relative rarity to other issues. i do know some i am having trouble acquiring, not this one, fortunately.

I don't know if it's rarer than the surrounding issues, or just in higher demand and more likely to be kept in collections. Here's mine.

Weird%2520Tales%2520Vol%252026%2520No%25205%2520Nov%25201935.jpg