• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,217 posts in this topic

Is the deluxe hardcover edition of the Brundage book out? It is supposed to have an extra 16 pgs.

Yes, it is - I just picked up the regular hardcover so can't vouch for the extra content in the deluxe version.

my fave of faves. One of the first books I ever bought from Cherokee BookShop in LA in early 1960s was a VF of 10/34 WT for a quarter (with a whole room full of like-priced pulps to choose from...)

LA sounds like a great area for a young collector to have lived.

I wish I could have visited there when I was a kid.

I would have loved to seen all those now famous book stores back in the day. sigh.gif

Bangzoom those are some beautiful Brundage covers here is one more March of 1938

weird1_zps9c1cf577.jpg

Edited by comicjack

That Batgirl cover is not to bad either been going for some bucks lately.Brundage will always be hot just something about her covers makes a man weak in the knees!

Not nearly as impressive as the issues others have been showing off the past couple days:

WT_Jan_49_zps5d9a5894.jpg

But with the only story Robert Heinlein ever did for Weird Tales, and one of only two John D. Macdonald did for them, I'm very happy to have added it to my oh-so-small WT collection.

Not nearly as impressive as the issues others have been showing off the past couple days:

WT_Jan_49_zps5d9a5894.jpg

But with the only story Robert Heinlein ever did for Weird Tales, and one of only two John D. Macdonald did for them, I'm very happy to have added it to my oh-so-small WT collection.

At first I thought that said Weird Tooles. :D