• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Adler Collection

5 posts in this topic

Bronzilla's sweet post on the covers to SHOSL got me thinking about the Adler collection. I bought three or four of the "pre-production covers" (including the DC 100 Page Giant #5). My recollection is that I bought them from an Ebay seller out of Arizona. Anyone have any backstory or other information to flesh out the collection?

I bought a couple as well a few years ago. I think I paid less than $20 for each.

I'll have to find and scan them. One is a GI Combat cover. Can't think of the other right now, but they are both Kuberts. :headbang:

I think a seller by the name of Key Comics sells thme on ebay.

Jeffro is Acurate, Robert at Key Comics has an extensive amount of the Jack Adler collection, he could give you more insight. The guys is an awesome seller on the Bay and extremly freindly to deal with

You would probably get answers in the OA section too, but if my memory serves, opinions vary wildly - and often heatedly - about the Adler proofs