• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sea Devils DC Silver #1 Registry set up on ebay at No Reserve Tonight

4 posts in this topic

Happy New Year to all.

I am starting my listings this year with a bang! As I have some great books that I will be posting on my website this weekend (including a nice selection of Neal Adams Deadman Strange Adventures). Plus I will be listing some real gems on ebay - Starting tonight.

First up is the #1 Registry set of Sea Devils.

I will be listing issues #1 through #32. Every issue is the Highest Recorded grade except for #1, which is (I believe) the best copy overall, as it is perfectly centered with White pages and full gloss. It is an old label book that has never been re-submitted for an upgrade but looks better than most Silver age 9.4's I have viewed.

Anyway, this set is remarkable and cannot be duplicated. I was trying to finish it but I will let you collectors have a go at it. The winners of any of these books will be quite pleased. And if one collector decides to go after them all they will be making a smart move.

All of the books are striking and decidedly rare in comparison to Marvels of the same age. And the covers are quite spectacular. Russ Heath created some of his finest work on these covers, with many being grey-tone masterpieces. There are some Boston and Pacific Coast pedigrees mixed in but I always went for the best copy regardless of pedigree. There are many 9.6's and even some incredible 9.8's (which have awesome covers).

If you know me you know that I run fair auctions regardless of outcome. Win or loose I sell to the highest bidder, treat you with fairness, and package with extreme care.

I should have some of them up by around 6 PM this evening (Pacific time) and will continue to list tonight and tomorrow.

Here is the link Ebay Auctions

50856-SeaDevils1CGC94Frontw.jpg.bd017bcb711ef490df7f6f6b38b565d9.jpg

50857-SeaDevils32CGC96owFront.jpg.61b3e0da9704665c6d94703ceeabca57.jpg

50900-SeaDevils13CGC98PC.jpg.288766d8b48276031b6cf88c148478f7.jpg