• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do NOT Bid on my ASM CGC books please - books are stolen.

55 posts in this topic

Making sure of course that the check was "rubberier" than the Trojan Party Pak (48ct) you went through at greggy's joint... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually, knowin ggreggy's social schedule, "rubbery" might not be the term I'd use. 893whatthe.gif

Gotcha - now on the other hand, not to generalize or anything, wouldn't anyone offering an Action 1 for lower than fair market value for whatever condition it is in, in this day and age be suspect AUTOMATICALLY?

Unless they were really old... and wore those big glaucoma sunglasses... and used words like "fetching" and "dastardly" and "comeuppence"...

You get that seller walking in the door and it's...

GYPSY, TRAMP, AND THIEF TIME, BABY!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't see where you mentioned it might be a girl, ablue...

What does this girl look like? That may affect my decision... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifangel.gifdevil.gif

Well.. What if this girl came in?? devil.gifdevil.gif

alizee_move.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

I agree. The books would probably be in better hands with you untill you can find the owners.

You disappoint me Darth... going for the cheap laugh like that... 893naughty-thumb.gif

If you must know, I'd offer her the Wednesday-Friday night gig dancing in the cage I keep in the front window. The Goth Princess says her feet get sore trying to do it seven nights a week...

Lighthouse:

I don't know about your jurisdiction's laws concerning marijuana... but if you buy that pound of weed you could be convicted of felony possession with intent to deliver... even if you just direct him to sell it to someone else, you can get charged with conspiracy to sell if it ever comes back that you were the person who directed him to the eventual buyer.

but in philly, marijuana is a controlled substance (meaning illegal) just possessing marijuana in an amount of 1 lb can land you jail (2 lbs. equal mandatory 1-2 yrs in prison here).

I'd be cautious about broadcasting that info... for your own protection.

Lighthouse:

I don't know about your jurisdiction's laws concerning marijuana... but if you buy that pound of weed you could be convicted of felony possession with intent to deliver... even if you just direct him to sell it to someone else, you can get charged with conspiracy to sell if it ever comes back that you were the person who directed him to the eventual buyer.

but in philly, marijuana is a controlled substance (meaning illegal) just possessing marijuana in an amount of 1 lb can land you jail (2 lbs. equal mandatory 1-2 yrs in prison here).

I'd be cautious about broadcasting that info... for your own protection.

Believe me. I had no intention of purchasing the pound in question. And I certainly wouldn't be discussing it in an open forum if I had...

As for my local jurisdiction, marijuana distribution in quantities under 2kg is barely worth a slap on the wrist. It literally grows wild all over the state and can be found along I-5 in Southern Oregon in such quantity that the highway dept chooses to mow it rather than dig it up. A recent study at the U of O put regular marijuana use at around 20% of the state's adult population. The state is actively fighting to end its reign as the Crystal Meth factory of North America, but it has neither the money nor the inclination to pursue marijuana. They make a token effort to slow the traffic of it leaving the state for SoCal, but that's about it...

I appreciate the info though. And the next time I am in Philly, I'll make sure to keep my supply of contraband limited to Cherry Poptart. smile.gif

Oh yeah, Philly is the heroin capital of the east coast so we get in large quantity. But I think sometimes people are surprised by what they can get arrested for... given your jurisdiction, I kinda assumed marijuana was treated differently than here on the east coast.

anyway, I didn't think you were involved in anything illegal, I just wanted to throw it out there.

Oh yeah, Philly is the heroin capital of the east coast so we get in large quantity. But I think sometimes people are surprised by what they can get arrested for... given your jurisdiction, I kinda assumed marijuana was treated differently than here on the east coast.

anyway, I didn't think you were involved in anything illegal, I just wanted to throw it out there.

Oh, I never said I wasn't doing anything illegal... insane.gif