• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you guys think of this key ASM CGC NM+ book

34 posts in this topic

Honestly I'd stick with an unknown....

i concur with this observation.....it is so key, especially for a unique character such as the Punisher......this movie could be one of the greatest comic to hollywood crossovers ever, or the most embarassing....it all depends on the casting......Spiderman was lucky to pull it off....i am still not completely happy with their casting job....this was one of the magic components that made the original Star Wars work so well....compare their cast to the motley crew they tossed together for Episode I & II ---

Actually a great comparison relative to this Punisher movie is the character of Batman.....Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer just did not cut if for me.....actually the only character i really liked out of that whole fiasco was Jack as the joker....his rendition was pretty sweet........

sign-funnypost.gif

Glad to have you back, Jonny! I was wondering where you'd been lately!

Chris

Didn't have electricity for two weeks due to the hurricane,...just got my internet connection back yesterday and I had go postal with Comcast to get that......my neighborhood was hit very bad,...about one tree down every four houses.

J.D.

top right corner is "smushed" and there are 3 noticeable spinal dings...

Darth, I can't find "smushing" in the OS Grading Guide! Does CGC penalize for smushes? insane.gif Please cut the technical lingo and use layman's terms in future! Oh, and nice catch on the 3rd spinal ding - that one slipped by me..!