• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Adv. of the Jaguar #1..Bethlehem Pedigree

5 posts in this topic

For Sale Adv. of the Jaguar #1 published by Archie Comics in 1961. I've graded it between F+ and F+/VF-. Interior pages are supple OW. No major flaws on the book, just a few minor ones that keep it from grading higher. I was told it was the Bethlehem copy when I purchased it (No COA). The color, type and placement of the date stamp is a strong indicator that this is in fact a Bethlehem book. I accept returns for a full refund, if not happy for any reason.

For Sale $130 shipped in the US. REDUCED $115

First :takeit: wins.

jag1d.jpg

jag1db.jpg

Not all of them have the store stamp.. I think the books from the '60s have the red stamp, usually stamped in the middle on the right side. Marnin has a bunch of Bethlehems on his site with similar stamps.

Not all of them have the store stamp.. I think the books from the '60s have the red stamp, usually stamped in the middle on the right side. Marnin has a bunch of Bethlehems on his site with similar stamps.

Ok. I believe the ones I have were all from the 1950s. Thanks! :hi:

Best of luck selling the book. It is a great one. I actually just sold a copy on ebay! :applause: