• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Onslaught Reborn #5?

7 posts in this topic

it shipped this week i believe. standard Liefeld stuff. i can't believe it took over a year for the issue to come out.

It is tough to get the anatomy just right.

I really get a kick out of Liefeld's art. His anatomy and continuity are so bad it's a blast to pick out the errors from panel to panel.

I will say...this mini has been just horrible. Not only is Liefeld doing what he does best, which isn't much, Loeb's writing has been atrocious. How this guy has a following is beyond me...

Jim

it shipped this week i believe. standard Liefeld stuff. i can't believe it took over a year for the issue to come out.

It is tough to get the anatomy just right.

I really get a kick out of Liefeld's art. His anatomy and continuity are so bad it's a blast to pick out the errors from panel to panel.

I will say...this mini has been just horrible. Not only is Liefeld doing what he does best, which isn't much, Loeb's writing has been atrocious. How this guy has a following is beyond me...

Jim

Agreed, and yet he still finds work.