• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other art from the Dallas Comic Con (1/12-1/13)

5 posts in this topic

Aside from the plethora of Tony DeZuniga sketches I got I was also able to get a nice (but greatly over priced) Bob Layton Iron Man...

BobLayton_IronMan.jpg

He and Tony DeZuniga also did Marvel Value Stamps for me. I'll post them once I get them scanned...

Super Iron Man....did you get it from Bob himself?....he is known for reasonable prices....that's why I asked.

Aside from the plethora of Tony DeZuniga sketches I got I was also able to get a nice (but greatly over priced) Bob Layton Iron Man...

BobLayton_IronMan.jpg

He and Tony DeZuniga also did Marvel Value Stamps for me. I'll post them once I get them scanned...

Super Iron Man....did you get it from Bob himself?....he is known for reasonable prices....that's why I asked.

BobLayton_IronMan.jpg

Yup, Bob did it for me at the show. The piece (and every other one he did at the show) was on light 8.5 x 11 board and was $100. This was the wrong show to try and sell $100 sketches, he only did 5 or 6. My guess is he just didn't feel like drawing at this show.