• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Ninja's

27 posts in this topic

You don't wear a helmet, do you? :wishluck:

A man loaded with etiquette it seems, very nice Doc, hoping for a fatality to a board member...nice :golfclap:

:screwy:

I would have asked anyone here the same question. Most would have gotten a chuckle out of it and responded in a similar way.

Now I know that you are too uptight to kid around with. No problem, I will just back to the status quo of not responding to your posts.

A man loaded with etiquette it seems, very nice Doc, hoping for a fatality to a board member...nice :golfclap:

I would have asked anyone here the same question. Most would have gotten a chuckle out of it and responded in a similar way.

Now I know that you are too uptight to kid around with. No problem, I will just back to the status quo of not responding to your posts.

Superb!

Well, if your sense of humor is already dead...

Well, since you're from Texas Krazy....this is my response to you

header_logo.gif

That's better (thumbs u Unfortunately, I don't like or care about football, but nice try :golfclap:

You don't....like...... :o who doesn't like American Footbal???? in TEXAS??? hm

Well, if your sense of humor is already dead...

Well, since you're from Texas Krazy....this is my response to you

header_logo.gif

That's better (thumbs u Unfortunately, I don't like or care about football, but nice try :golfclap:

You don't....like...... :o who doesn't like American Footbal???? in TEXAS??? hm

The pace is too slow...they stop every 5 seconds and stand around planning out what to do next.