• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta Famous Funnies!!

19 posts in this topic

Here is an affordable group of Famous Funnies w/Frank Frazetta covers. Two of the issues did sell immediately at our store, A-1 Comics, but the remaining 6 are available only thru the CGC boards. I have included scans of the front and back covers and will answer any additional questions via e-mail or phone. I will check PM's daily, usually in the morning and in the evening after the store has closed.You may contact me thru the boards or via e-mail, brian@a-1comics.com. Phone #'s (916)331-9203 or (916)508-6465. We accept Personal checks, MO's, Paypal or CC from people we have accepted CC from in the past. Shipping, Insurance and Tracking is $7.50 per book, $12.50 for 2 or more books. Please send payment to A-1 Comics, 5361 Auburn Blvd., Sacramento, Ca.95841.

#209G $120, #211F- $320, #212VG $240, #216VG- $195. Page Quality is good, no brittleness. First :takeit: gets the prize. Thanks for looking. If you want info on new books and comic related items as we clean out the vault and acquire new collections please send us your e-mail. Best, Brian Peets.

th_FamousFunnies216b.jpg

th_FamousFunnies216.jpg

[url=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/a-1comics/Famous%20Funnies/FamousFunnies212b.jpg'>th_FamousFunnies212b.jpg

th_FamousFunnies212.jpg

th_FamousFunnies211b.jpg

th_FamousFunnies211.jpg

th_FamousFunnies209b.jpg

th_FamousFunnies209.jpg

Received my 210 today....solid lower grade copy.

No bottom staple from original production and a water stain on the bottom back and interior pages, but presents great for a "Good" to me.

Thanks

Here is an affordable group of Famous Funnies w/Frank Frazetta covers. Two of the issues did sell immediately at our store, A-1 Comics, but the remaining 6 are available only thru the CGC boards. I have included scans of the front and back covers and will answer any additional questions via e-mail or phone. I will check PM's daily, usually in the morning and in the evening after the store has closed.You may contact me thru the boards or via e-mail, brian@a-1comics.com. Phone #'s (916)331-9203 or (916)508-6465. We accept Personal checks, MO's, Paypal or CC from people we have accepted CC from in the past. Shipping, Insurance and Tracking is $7.50 per book, $12.50 for 2 or more books. Please send payment to A-1 Comics, 5361 Auburn Blvd., Sacramento, Ca.95841.

#209G $120, #211F- $320, #212VG $240, #216VG- $195. Page Quality is good, no brittleness. First :takeit: gets the prize. Thanks for looking. If you want info on new books and comic related items as we clean out the vault and acquire new collections please send us your e-mail. Best, Brian Peets.

th_FamousFunnies216b.jpg

th_FamousFunnies216.jpg

[url=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/a-1comics/Famous%20Funnies/FamousFunnies212b.jpg'>th_FamousFunnies212b.jpg

th_FamousFunnies212.jpg

th_FamousFunnies211b.jpg

th_FamousFunnies211.jpg

th_FamousFunnies209b.jpg

th_FamousFunnies209.jpg

Nice books Brian. Glad you are selling on the boards (thumbs u , and, as always, keep me posted on any new acquistions...esp. GA :acclaim: