• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Ever had sketches wrecked?..

8 posts in this topic

Anyone have sketches wrecked by an artist some how?... either doing a sketch on you're book or flipping through you're book before doing a sketch?..

Rob spilled a tiny bit of food on one he was doing for me just landed on the sides though so it didn't wreck anything, thinking about it though if it wasn't just some dry chinese noodles or whatever it was it could have wound up worse :S Though at the time it was only like my 2nd sketch or first in the entire book so I did not really think much of it

RobLS.jpg

I kind of wonder if its really a good idea to keep the sketches in my book and not just rip out the pages or something... Still I think its nice to have some in there cause its a blast seeing them look through you're book before they give you a sketch, they also know that you are indeed a fan that way & not just some bum looking to make a quick buck off ebay from there had work!

Jim Steranko was signing a stack of books for me and set my #111 down in a puddle of cranberry juice. He immediately picked it up and wiped it off with one of his magic handkerchiefs and wiped it off... presto! it was gone.

Some guy had Tony DeZuniga do a sketch on the Red Sonja sketch cover book. When he finished his wife picked it up and slid it into the mylar... before the ink was dry. Buffyfan saw it and said, "Tina, is that ink dry?", But it was too late. Tony tried to fix it but it was too badly smeared. I don't exactly know what the resolution was.

Some guy had Tony DeZuniga do a sketch on the Red Sonja sketch cover book. When he finished his wife picked it up and slid it into the mylar... before the ink was dry. Buffyfan saw it and said, "Tina, is that ink dry?", But it was too late. Tony tried to fix it but it was too badly smeared. I don't exactly know what the resolution was.

:o:odoh! Knowing Tina, she was apologizing up and down after that.