• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the "Proctologist" and what does he collect?

47 posts in this topic

That is not right. Not right at all.

No, but it is hilarious. lol

I think it's disturbing. (shrug)

Oh, grow a funny bone, Hoffman. :makepoint:

What I meant was that I find it disturbing that you find it hilarious.... :baiting:

I would have thought that finding humor in that post would be the normal reaction. How is it not funny?

There's been a lot of discussion concerning an oral surgeon who has quite a comic and memorobilia collection, but isn't there a Proctologist on the boards who collects comics too. I figured out of fairness we should explore both ends of this subject.

:sorry:

There's been a lot of discussion concerning an oral surgeon who has quite a comic and memorobilia collection, but isn't there a Proctologist on the boards who collects comics too. I figured out of fairness we should explore both ends of this subject.

Buttock......you're a poop doctor? Good god man, do you have thin fingers or big chubby ones?

Buttock......you're a poop doctor? Good god man, do you have thin fingers or big chubby ones?

which do you prefer? :baiting:

I have thin girly hands. The guy you want to worry about finger size is your urologist. There's only one way to examine the prostate....

I have thin girly hands. The guy you want to worry about finger size is your urologist. There's only one way to examine the prostate....

See how stupid I am, I thought you handled a lot of the same krap. In my rural are we don't have a single proctologist and maybe three Urologist. Do Proctologist perform surgery?

Traditionally, a proctologist has been a term for a colorectal surgeon. I'm actually a (budding) gastroenterologist - colonoscopies, etc. The colorectal surgeons have shied away from the term "proctologist" because it started becoming a joke. So if you want to pizz them off, you call them that.

That being said, I am a poop doctor. Or "Doctor of Poop" as I prefer.