• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid Grade Keys! Some High Grade Keys..

23 posts in this topic

I need the scans anyway. I keep up to date scans of all my books for insurance reasons. I then send those scans to my insurance agent. Right now I am home visiting family and helping my parents out. My dad isn't in the best of health and I'm not going to be the only son getting a phone call saying come home. Anyway, all the raw books are in Missouri. I will guarantee none of the raw books have any type of restoration. 100% Money Back... I just decided to get a few nice GA books. I tend to get a book's I like in mid-grade. If I find myself pulling books out to look at them. I go ahead and upgrade if at all possible. Though something tells me upgrading GA book's is going to be a tough thing to do. The AF 15 I bought when my nephew was helping a guy at a comic book store in the mid 80's. The owner of the store didn't have the money at the time. So I got that book along with the Hulk 181 I have listed here. If it is at all feasible. Local pick ups would be available.