• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid Grade Keys! Some High Grade Keys..

23 posts in this topic

Here are a few books I will offer here first before going to the Bay.

1. Amazing Spider-Man # 50 Origin Retold. First Kingpin $280.00

Cream/Off White Pages CGC 6.5 # 0069659008

2. Marvel Spotlight # 5 Origin/First Appearance of Ghost Rider $280.00

OW/W Pages CGC 7.0 # 0148074004

3. Giant Size X-Men # 1 First Apperance of The New X-Men $325.00

OW Pages CGC 6.5 # 0123911002

4. Iron Man # 1 Story Continued from IR/Sub-Mariner $275.00

OW Pages CGC 6.5 # 0070065001

4. Iron Fist # 14 First Appearance of Sabretooth $375.00

OW/W Pages CGC 9.4 #0718122010

Payment can be by USPS Money Order, Check, Pay-Pal.

If you have any questions or want scans of any book let me know.

Thanks For Looking. Shipping will be at the exact cost. Very well Protected. Insurance and Delivery Conformation is a must for any of these books.

Payment can be by USPS Money Order, Check, Pay-Pal.

If you have any questions or want scans of any book let me know.

Thanks For Looking. Shipping will be at the exact cost. Very well Protected. Insurance and Delivery Conformation is a must for any of these books.

What's wrong with a little individuality in how the books are delivered? ;)

Very cool how you bump your post count in the Spare a grade threads and now attempt to sell high dollar books with no scans.....
Not that you're not the master fraud detector but he did say scans available on request. I would start out with some smaller sales first and let others relay their feedback on the transaction before offering these but that's just me.

I'm not the best at compressing scans for this board. Thats why I didn't post any. If anyone is interested. I can send hi res. scans to you. That way you can judge the books for yourself. There all CGC books w/there CGC # listed. This way you get the scans you need to make an informed buy or not. Any further questions, just ask. Thanks Again PS:These are the smaller number book's. I have upgraded all of these book's. I figured I would offer them here first. I couldn't care a less about my post numbers BTW..

I'm not the best at compressing scans for this board. Thats why I didn't post any. If anyone is interested. I can send hi res. scans to you. That way you can judge the books for yourself. There all CGC books w/there CGC # listed. This way you get the scans you need to make an informed buy or not. Any further questions, just ask. Thanks Again PS:These are the smaller number book's. I have upgraded all of these book's. I figured I would offer them here first. I couldn't care a less about my post numbers BTW..

Would you be interested in sending the books to long standing board members before receiving payment? Also, what is your ebay ID?

. I couldn't care a less about my post numbers BTW..

:golfclap:

It's fine that you don't care about your post count, but potential buyers on the boards care. Being a long standing member, or even a recent member who is an active contributor with valuable input carries some weight around the selling forum. I wouldn't buy high ticket books from a zero feedback seller on ebay any more readily than I would here. Zero feedback/low-to-no post count doesn't instill trust, and absence of scans only exacerbates the lack thereof.

Seriously, the person selling these books said he would supply scans. I did that the same way when when I sold my first slab here. No one had a problem buying from me and I think I had about 10 or 20 posts tops. After that first successful transaction I haven't looked back. I don't contribute much to any discussion here that is really worthwhile, but people buy from me. Just my opinion. BTW there are nice grades on those books, too bad I don't collect any of those titles. Give the guy a break.

Maybe I sounded too harsh. But the forum has had it's share of fly-by-night sellers.
, that wasn't directed at you. :foryou: It was just meant for everyone coming down on him. I understand where you are coming from but we all have to start somewhere. BTW that is the first and only time I will hand out a flower to anyone here. :P

Maybe I sounded too harsh. But the forum has had it's share of fly-by-night sellers.
, that wasn't directed at you. :foryou: It was just meant for everyone coming down on him. I understand where you are coming from but we all have to start somewhere. BTW that is the first and only time I will hand out a flower to anyone here. :P

Except that TFL has been here for years . . . :makepoint: Only under another name . . .

Divad is right. It was Stout1 Computer crashes, forgotten passwords different e-mail addresses, etc. Same person Different Nik. Nothing to hide here... With all due respect to the forum members. I will not be shipping any book out first without receiving payment.

Divad. I know. I actually should of let that be known. But I just forgot about it.It's probably best I join Photo Bucket and get some good size scans up anyway. I got a little HP scanner that tends to scan the slabs a bit out of focus. So I will go to a friends and use his scanner. It fits the whole slab and does a great job of it. I also have a few raw books coming up for sale soon. A raw FF # 48 OW/W pages 5.0 Hulk 181 W/Pages 8.5 Plus a AF15 OW/W pages 4.0 plus the bump of say a full point so a probable 5. I find myself looking @ GA books and loving them. So i decided to start collecting a few of them!! Thanks Again..