• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will this go to ? X-Men #3 CGC NM 9.4

9 posts in this topic

Reserve not met? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I already put my max bid in and it did not meet reserve. Not that I could afford to go that high, but the reserve must be well over 6 times guide. I wish it was summer time right now, being in the air conditioning business I would have entertained a serious outlay of cash but right now my bidding is but a pittance compared to what this gem will sell for. Even though comgeek has put a few bids in, I'll guess he may put in a last minute bid to snatch this one up.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and hazzard a guess that not only does this book end up RNM. But all of their current auctions end that way as well.

I second that. I know some of these books have been on their website for awhile. Unless, they are going to significantly reduce their price (to make a sale), I don't see them selling.

Metropolis, of all the dealers, seems to not have a problem sitting on books for years waiting for the market value price to reach their sell price.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and hazzard a guess that not only does this book end up RNM. But all of their current auctions end that way as well.

Brian

Well, you are a bit off on the X-men 3, it alreaedy hit reserve.

Tom