• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a lil help

7 posts in this topic

I'm talking with a guy who says he has these books for sale

> 61,65,73,79,91,93,96,112,130,160,165,166,170,173,176,189,191 -200

> > Fantastic Four #'s 78,79,80,81,97,133,148

I am just wondering what they generally run for in what shape & if they would be worth a lil trip (about an hour and half there & back or so) to take a look and pick any up... I am wondering if any of them would be considered KEY books as well, like any first appearances or deaths or what not ...

None of them really stand out to me aside from the FF stuff ( no #49 da** it !) but even that I am unsure of... I have to admit I am lacking in past/comic history sadly :S I keep picking up the nifty omnibus when I have the spare $$$ & love to read through them but WHEW! Pricey books!

#96 as mentioned, and #194 is the first Black Cat. But honestly, unless everything is real high grade and not battered VGish copies...or unless you just want the books to enjoy for yourself...probably not worth your time and effort to chase these.