• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 17

143 posts in this topic

Under 4 hours and still waiting on 38 people :tonofbricks:

All seriousness if anyone does not feel like finishing the next 3 rounds, just let me know and I will remove you instead of making everyone else wait.

If you didn't coddle them in the earlier rounds, they would actually fear you.

I guess they feel like I really enjoy waiting on them during the last 10 minutes before the round closes lol

As much as I like to harass yer azz, my guess is in usually within the first hour of seeing your overgraded books.

Who you kidding, your guess is usually 4 minutes after the book is posted :applause:

All seriousness if anyone does not feel like finishing the next 3 rounds, just let me know and I will remove you instead of making everyone else wait.

I guess they feel like I really enjoy waiting on them during the last 10 minutes before the round closes lol

As much as I like to harass yer azz, my guess is in usually within the first hour of seeing your overgraded books.

Who you kidding, your guess is usually 4 minutes after the book is posted :applause:

Those were the "easy" ones. :(

You sad because they were easy or sad because you suk grading the easy ones :jokealert:

You sad because they were easy or sad because you suk grading the easy ones :jokealert:

I'm sad that the easy ones kept people in it. You should have had all hard ones. :/

I'm sad that the easy ones kept people in it. You should have had all hard ones. :/

You joking right,

You try fielding hundreds of questions, oh wait you already did once and we remember how that turned out. ;)

You joking right,

You try fielding hundreds of questions, oh wait you already did once and we remember how that turned out. ;)

hm:roflmao:

They are not ;)

Besides, this is a grading contest, not check the census contest. You gain nothing by doing that except for cheating (shrug) which is pretty sad if you ask me :sumo:

In a word . . . pathetic. :sumo:

In the very first grading contest, we had people hacking Nik's photo account and using his serial submission numbers to get the grades from CGC's database doh! I won't mention any names, but they did very well . . . :devil:

Are you serious? How is it that I never heard tell of this.....

They knew you were a tattle tale like Cindy Brady

Tell me the dirt!

I haven't submitted my grade yet because I get frustrated waiting on others once I do. :insane:

They are not ;)

Besides, this is a grading contest, not check the census contest. You gain nothing by doing that except for cheating (shrug) which is pretty sad if you ask me :sumo:

In a word . . . pathetic. :sumo:

In the very first grading contest, we had people hacking Nik's photo account and using his serial submission numbers to get the grades from CGC's database doh! I won't mention any names, but they did very well . . . :devil:

Are you serious? How is it that I never heard tell of this.....

They knew you were a tattle tale like Cindy Brady
:signfunny:

You joking right,

:mad:

You joking right,

You seem to be wearing that shade of red a lot lately

You joking right,

I'm going to save one of my pins and stick him in Chicago with it if he continues with that lame graemlin :sumo:

Great... that would likely put me even closer to the bottom... :tonofbricks:

You joking right,

I'm going to save one of my pins and stick him in Chicago with it if he continues with that lame graemlin :sumo:

:cry: