• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC GRADING CONTEST - SIGN UP AND RULES

24 posts in this topic

I have ten books at CGC right now. I am ready to post my form when things get ironed out.

What tier are they under? I was trying to get this thing rolling by next Monday. It will be a year long contest, BTW. Which example of scoring would you prefer? I need people's opinions on this

I have ten books at CGC right now. I am ready to post my form when things get ironed out.

What tier are they under?

Modern. One book published after 1986. The rest were under.

Problem is, I really did not grade them before they went out the door. And 8 our of 10 were double covers.

What tier are they under?

Modern. One book published after 1986. The rest were under.

Problem is, I really did not grade them before they went out the door. And 8 our of 10 were double covers.

(worship) well BA is cool I'm just talking about newer stuff. The double covers I think we should stay away from anyways..

Like I said people, opinions/improvements welcome