• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Mini-Con con report

2 posts in this topic

Even with the snow coming down late in the afternoon (no accumulation - thank goodness)

attendance was good. :)

Started out really strong at 11 and was very crowded until about 2 - basically when the snow started. Attendance was probably in the 200-250 range

All the old local dealers that have set up with him since the beginning plus a few more

newer local dealers and one couple that set up selling some of their collection.

I saw board members Sal, Schmakt , Chrisco37 and Jacks2start at the show.

Hope you guys found something for yourself.

I was a little disappointed with my personal sales but I did take 4 boxes of 50 cent books which I did very well with. Just no big book purchases. Lots of $5-$25 sales.

I believe the economy is certainly either in or very close to the 'R' word

This past fall was my slowest quarter this decade.

Guess the big sale was two GA Superman. A Superman # 32 and # 45 which I sold to Chuck R. Wonder what these will be going for on the site next week. :o

Should be interesting. lol

Oh well, I'm off to the second day of the Charlotte collectible and sportscard show.

Funny, my wife actually sold as much sports cards there yesterday as I did at the comic show. And with a table fee overhead of $50 instead of $150 that's fantastic. :banana: