• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Being held up on the Bay!!!!!!!

94 posts in this topic

I contacted him to ask again what He wanted to do and to tell him I did not wish to NEG him I only wanted what I had won.But he had commited fraud and I felt he shouldnt get away with that. He responded by telling me They give what they get and I am the one without any Negative feedback. In other words threatening retaliatory ffeedback.

I would have told him to go himself

I am leaning towards Giving him negative feedback. I am just so peeved about being threatened and I WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

All your input is appreciated and I will look forward to more comments and ideas on wording in particular so as to protect myself as much as possible!!

the only negative i have came from a situation where a buyer was threatening me and trying to use my perfect feedback as a reason i should accept a return on a book he sent back without insurance which was damaged by the post office on its way back. I felt like you did now and took the negative from a guy who now has 99 negatives. In reality it doesn't hurt my status as a seller but it does bother me years later that my perfect record has been marred! I guess i did the right thing- i know i did because the guy was way over the top and made absurd accusations and threats but sometimes i regret i took the negative i admit!

I got the pride Keith Just not the brains!! :insane: I tried to neg him and screwed up as mentioned previously in this post doh! Oh well At least I warned my fellow Boardies, although it sounds like a lot of you folks allready had heard of this Jerk!!!

Heres what I was sent instead of the scan shown above on page 3. Besides the obvious notice the white margin on the LFC, the placing of the 20cent symbol and the crease ULFC.

scan0045-1.jpg

This may not be the same seller, but when I look at a list like that, red flags go up, and my instincts say, "don't bid, walk run away".

Fixed that for you.

It's easy to take the hit if you have a separate buying account from your selling account.

Exactly :acclaim:

I got the pride Keith Just not the brains!! :insane: I tried to neg him and screwed up as mentioned previously in this post doh! Oh well At least I warned my fellow Boardies, although it sounds like a lot of you folks allready had heard of this Jerk!!!

My brother did the same thing once, but he went back in, and replied to the feedback he had just left with the words "Obviously this was supposed to be a negative feedback!!"

It makes the feedback stick out like a sore thumb, and as many people will read it as the glaring red neg!