• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue '08 Part 2.5 Sale!! Misc. stuff including some OO and slabs

222 posts in this topic

:acclaim: :acclaim: Welcome to the "Blue808 '08 2.5 Sale!!" :acclaim::acclaim:

I just ended a sales thread yesterday and wasn't planning on selling any books again for awhile, but I've spent more then I sold recently meh ... so I've decided to list more stuff. I will be listing some miscellaneous books including some unsold books from my previous sales thread, some OO books and also a few slabs.

Shipping to US and Canada only. Shipping starts at $5.25 for USPS Priority Flate Rate envelope (up to three books), four or more books will be mailed via USPS Priority box and shipping starts at $8. Shipping for CGC slabs are $10. Shipping to Canada starts at $6 for International First Class and goes up depending on how many books are purchased.

I accept payment by either money order, or personal check.

PM's welcomed, but as usual ... posting "I'll take it" or :takeit: rules.

**I will be listing books throughout the week whenever I have the time. I apologize in advance (especially to those of you who live on the East Coast) for my unusual listing times. I will try and give everyone heads up whenever I plan to list books ... especially the OO kind :banana: .

:eek:
:hi: What no obligatory "junk" comment? :baiting:
You'll have to do better than that to reach "junk" status. :cool:

Amazing Spider-man #4 CGC VG- 3.5 Old Label & White pages :cloud9: ... $325

AMS4CGC35.jpg

With White pages and pretty nice eye appeal, be supprised if this wouldn't go 4.0 on a resub! Nice book

4.5 if the spine roll was pressed out. :whistle:

Got a 2 or 3?

th_MTU20FVFcd4ever.jpgth_MTU21FVFcd4ever.jpgth_MTU22Fcd4ever.jpgth_MTU26Fcd4ever.jpgth_MTU27Fcd4ever.jpg

th_MTU28Fcd4ever.jpgth_MTU29FVFcd4ever.jpgth_MTU31Fcd4ever.jpgth_MTU32FVFcd4ever.jpg

Marvel Team-Up #20 VF- $2

Marvel Team-Up #21 VF- $2

Marvel Team-Up #22 VF- $2

Marvel Team-Up #26 VF $3

Marvel Team-Up #27 VF $4

Marvel Team-Up #28 VF- $2

Marvel Team-Up #29 VF $3

Marvel Team-Up #31 VF $3

Marvel Team-Up #32 VF- $2