• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Cretella and the Case of the Lost Valiants

36 posts in this topic

I recieved a package today from an Andrew Cretella, although not recalling who that was, it was addressed to me and I opened it. It was well packed and contained 2 Pre-Unity Valiants. Magnus Robot Fighter #2 and #4. I had not bought a Valiant from anyone so I assume it is someone here on the boards who I bought books from and printed out my address accidently and sent them to me. If anyone on here owns these books are bought these books, please PM or post in this thread so I can return them to their rightful owner.

I just got a book from comiclink and it has a postal sticker that says "missent to Sydney, Australia".

:blush:

happens.

It was a USPS error, not a comiclink mistake.

R.

I just got a book from comiclink and it has a postal sticker that says "missent to Sydney, Australia".

:blush:

happens.

It was a USPS error, not a comiclink mistake.

R.

I've had it with the Clink, a 1 of 1 top graded book sent to the wrong guy, and I received his POS 9.0 copy... $50 vs $300.

They contacted the guy, but the guy never returned it, even after clink said they would charge him the difference in price! :sumo:doh!

At least our guy here is making amends, and it has nothing to do with him (thumbs u (thumbs u

Pointing out that you were refraining from commenting was in itself a comment, fish has been shot.

Thanks to Connor for helping me get these books to the correct owner!

Who's Andrew Cretella? :shrug:

:gossip: It seems he was the only one NOT on the list of Metropolis keyword spamming.

Well, him and the Hello Kitty Fanclub president.

Who's Andrew Cretella? :shrug:

:gossip: It seems he was the only one NOT on the list of Metropolis keyword spamming.

Well, him and the Hello Kitty Fanclub president.

:acclaim: