• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Copper Collection

96 posts in this topic

I did this once on the general comics board, but it was a long time ago. I've been scanning all my books, and have a pretty cool collection of Copper Age books. Since none of my friends collect comics, I'll post them here and hopefully some of you will appreciate or like the books. Feel free to make a comment, or ignore me! :acclaim:

I've already posted these several times, but let's start with the letter A. Here is Adventurers #1 with covers by Peter Hsu (both the regular cover & the variant cover):

adv1.jpg

Did you end up selling this through Heritage? I won a copy earlier this year of the Variant cover, but I'd have to look if it is the same book.

I did this once on the general comics board, but it was a long time ago. I've been scanning all my books, and have a pretty cool collection of Copper Age books. Since none of my friends collect comics, I'll post them here and hopefully some of you will appreciate or like the books. Feel free to make a comment, or ignore me! :acclaim:

I've already posted these several times, but let's start with the letter A. Here is Adventurers #1 with covers by Peter Hsu (both the regular cover & the variant cover):

Did you end up selling this through Heritage? I won a copy earlier this year of the Variant cover, but I'd have to look if it is the same book.

Just checked, and I am the other holder of an Adventurers 1 CGC 9.6, as there are only three copies in the census and no 9.8 copies.

Great book to have signed.

I want Peter Hsu SS of both covers soooooooo much!

I KNEW I shouldn't have sold you that copy of Adventurers #1. :baiting:

:cry:

:cry:

No need to worry I should have a 9.8 copy to sell soon. I hope. :wishluck: I just sent #1, #1 variant & #2 to CGC. I have a #2 that didn't make the cut for sale at the VCC next weekend.

love that alien world... just fired off #1 to get cgc'd as well as the twisted tales #1

Great luck with the submittals. Hopefully they score well. (thumbs u

Those are such super books.

adv1.jpg

No, I still own this copy. :)