• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

half dozen Sid's Luncheonette FF's on Comiclink

33 posts in this topic

The Sid's L. books that I own are absolutely awesome. I don't want to imply that they are undergraded....it's just that they're....well....undergraded.

:grin: Thanks, Brad................

i've made a few minor adjustments to the listing;

Deleted FF's # 7 & 28

Added FF's #24 ow pgs and 32 ow/w pgs, both are 9.4's.

also added Daredevils #3 at 9.4 ow/w pgs and # 5 at 9.0 White pgs.

And relisted TTA #57 (spidey X-over) at 9.4 ow pgs.

Did you have any HG X-Men, Harry?

in addition to the Beater #1 that i showed you in NYC, i had a 3 in 9.4 and a 6 in 9.2 but both were sold. I think i stopped collecting after issue # 11.

I do have a nice trimmed #4 if you're interested??? i took a scissors to it only months before the OS guide decided that trimming was resto. i didn't even know they had a term for it. i just sliced off some unsightly rough spots on 6-10 books one day about 30 years ago before putting them in mylites........... :o

Did you have any HG X-Men, Harry?

in addition to the Beater #1 that i showed you in NYC, i had a 3 in 9.4 and a 6 in 9.2 but both were sold. I think i stopped collecting after issue # 11.

I do have a nice trimmed #4 if you're interested??? i took a scissors to it only months before the OS guide decided that trimming was resto. i didn't even know they had a term for it. i just sliced off some unsightly rough spots on 6-10 books one day about 30 years ago before putting them in mylites........... :o

:o

Clink update;

FF # 32 (9.4) and JIM # 108 (9.2) have sold.............

here's what left;

DD # 3 in 9.4

DD # 5 in 9.0

JIM # 97 in 8.5

JIM # 105 in 9.4

FF # 3 in 8.0

FF # 16 in 7.0

FF # 24 in 9.4

TTA # 57 in 9.4