• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA & BA Marvel/DC (Almost) Neverending Gobstoppers

103 posts in this topic

That Tarzan 208 looks a little weird. It looks like it's missing a piece of the cover along the upper right edge up by the 52 BIG pages logo.

It does look like that, and I was going to note it. It actually is art (part of the tree), nothing missing.

Dang. I would have bought that one then. I think it's the last one I'm missing between 207 & 230.

Thor #127 App. F- $8 color touch on stressing

Thor #133 F- $10

Thor #134 App. F- $6 color touch on tear right edge

Thor #143 G/VG $5

Thor #148 F- $9

Thor #150 F-/F $9

Thor #150 VG/F $8 white pages

swthor127.jpg

That Tarzan 208 looks a little weird. It looks like it's missing a piece of the cover along the upper right edge up by the 52 BIG pages logo.

It does look like that, and I was going to note it. It actually is art (part of the tree), nothing missing.

Dang. I would have bought that one then. I think it's the last one I'm missing between 207 & 230.

If you need it you can have it.

Bill

If you need it you can have it.

Bill

That's ok, you got it fair and square. I'm supposed to be focusing on finishing my Superboy run anyhow.

Thanks for the offer though.

Thor #151 F $9

Thor #152 F- $8 miscut/wrapped, right edge trimmed or just from miswrap?

Thor #155 F $9

Thor #162 F $9

Thor #163 F+ $6

Thor #172 F $6

Thor #172 F- $5

Thor #172 App. F/VF $6 slight color touch top edge

swthor151.jpg

Thor #179 F- $5

Thor #182 F-/F $4 nice looking copy with water/moisture spots front upper cover when viewed at an angle. Turn it over and you can't see it. :insane:

Thor #186 F- $4

Thor #189 VG/F $3

Thor #192 VG/F $3 light water stain upper edge

swthor182.jpg

When do we get to see the "Golden Age Neverending Gobstopper"?

Start living up to your name! :pullhair:

Dude, it's all about the "Golden Age of Collecting". :baiting: