• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yellow & Purple Label

43 posts in this topic

Doesn't amateur ct mean that it's bleedthrough or can't be removed anyway?

No.

Good candidates for CT removal are Slight Professional .

:gossip:

That still doesn't validate his comment or invalidate mine. :juggle:

IMO...you have no idea what you are talking about. :gossip:

:blahblah: Good point, but :censored: you anyway. IMO...

decided to bring this old thread back to life instead of starting a new one. sent in my first two SS submissions myself. this one was through NYComics, so it was a surprise coming out the box. mostly as expected or at least understandable as far as the grades go, but i got two purples out of the mix. going to post huge scans so people can help me look for the CT. it's probably the pen mark upper left on the spidey ( no idea why that didn't just get "writing on cover" ). no idea where it could be on the DD. the silver spot on lower left is a scratch on the case.

b2vKY.jpg

OLizB.jpg

Highest SS on the census, but I'm not sure if that counts since it's restored. Detective Comics 45, the first appearance of The Joker in Detective Comics. Signed by Jerry Robinson and Irwin Hasen, he penciled and inked the story "The Lady Cabdriver"

09171100.JPG

highest SS is highest SS :grin: nice book