• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series - ROUND 18 - The Sinister 6

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series Round 18 - The Sinister 6  

255 members have voted

1. 1. The Marvel Villain Survivor Series Round 18 - The Sinister 6

39 posts in this topic

Round 17 found overwhelming support to throw Doc Ock, and to a lesser extent, Loki off this list. (Both are potential #2 seeds.) Round 18 will complete the possible #2 seeds. This will be the last 2 vote round. The Final 4 will be singular votes.

So, with this Sinister 6, vote off your 2 LEAST FAVORITE villains left. This will go until Saturday night around 8:00 pm Eastern time. The voting has definetly ramped up, probably due to the smaller list and "bigger guns".

I went with:

Galactus & Thanos - both are "cosmic" baddies but not as iconic as the other 4. I know the weak link on the other 4 will be the Red Skull. But I give him credit for being the only major villain to come out of Marvel's Golden Age and still be relevant. Cap's main nemesis, maybe the most "evil" character left. And he didn't have any mistakes with Adhesive X.

It's long past storylines, etc. for me as there are so many good ones for each character left.

Thanos and Galactus.

To me, Thanos is the obvious choice. Galactus, while being cast as a villian, has often times not fit into that box. He does what he has to do to survive. Not out of megalomania like the others. It is hard for me to fault Big G for that, and that is why he doesnt fit nicely into the villian box like the others.

Arex

This round's pretty tough. All are worthy villains. I picked Green Goblin just because of my anti-Spidey bias and Thanos because he's the newest of the remaining villains, although some really good storylines in the past couple of decades have revolved around him.

I went with:

Galactus & Thanos - both are "cosmic" baddies but not as iconic as the other 4. I know the weak link on the other 4 will be the Red Skull. But I give him credit for being the only major villain to come out of Marvel's Golden Age and still be relevant. Cap's main nemesis, maybe the most "evil" character left. And he didn't have any mistakes with Adhesive X.

It's long past storylines, etc. for me as there are so many good ones for each character left.

agreed,