• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allentown chapter from pedigree book...

24 posts in this topic

I am currently working on the Edgar Church/Mile High chapters of the pedigree book. If anyone has any information, stories, insights or pictures to share let me know! Thanks.

West

I heard they were found in Colorado (shrug)

lol

I am currently working on the Edgar Church/Mile High chapters of the pedigree book. If anyone has any information, stories, insights or pictures to share let me know! Thanks.

Do you include photos of any of the original owners of a pedigree collection posing with their comics when they were a child?

I know I'd enjoy seeing a photo of 10 year old Lamont Larson reading a comic he just bought that afternoon.

Do you include photos of any of the original owners of a pedigree collection posing with their comics when they were a child?

I know I'd enjoy seeing a photo of 10 year old Lamont Larson reading a comic he just bought that afternoon.

Actually I gave Steve and crowd, a boyhood picture of Lamont, a picture of the drug store staff at the time he was getting books and pictures of the people who placed his name on the books. Thanks go out to Kreutz Drugstore and Mr. Larson. jb

Actually I gave Steve and crowd, a boyhood picture of Lamont, a picture of the drug store staff at the time he was getting books and pictures of the people who placed his name on the books. Thanks go out to Kreutz Drugstore and Mr. Larson. jb

Thanks Jon.

It sounds fantastic.

I'm looking forward to seeing the book. I hope it includes lots of personal touches like that.

There will be lots of cool pictures and interesting surprises.

I hope there's going to be scratch 'n sniff stickers, 3-D glasses, and pop-up pages. :wishluck:

Scratch 'n sniff for people who've never smelled a Church book. Great idea.

There will be lots of cool pictures and interesting surprises.

West

:applause: Im so excited!

Thanks to everyone who helped put it together (worship)

Absolutely. A lot of time and effort has gone into the creation of this book, and all involved deserve kudos :applause:(worship)