• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8500 books just in, need your want list

83 posts in this topic

ok guys, just picked up 8500 books, most are from 90 to 2005, no high dollar books. Some Marvel, DC, indies, a little of everything. Plz put your want list and I will try to see if I have them.

Any all star batman and robin? also interested in any from the "hush" and "for tomorrow" series

doh!

me. :censored:

you :censored:

Which part of 'it's in the wrong forum' do you find difficult to comprehend?

Yet, you want to turn it into a full-blown marketplace thread just to make sure you get your 'fix'?

Tool.

Then get the thread moved insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Sorry that letting him know what i was interested in totally f-ed up your miserable day. Learn some respect.

You earn respect...and your balance is currently waaaaaaay overdrawn.

ok guys, just picked up 8500 books, most are from 90 to 2005,

Sorry to hear that :foryou:

The news isn't that bad.

It's a cold winter and they should keep the fireplace going 'til April.

:)

ok guys, just picked up 8500 books, most are from 90 to 2005,

Sorry to hear that :foryou:

The news isn't that bad.

It's a cold winter and they should keep the fireplace going 'til April.

:)

Ace, you mean they actually published comic books in the 90s and 00s?????

ok guys, just picked up 8500 books, most are from 90 to 2005, no high dollar books. Some Marvel, DC, indies, a little of everything. Plz put your want list and I will try to see if I have them.

Any all star batman and robin? also interested in any from the "hush" and "for tomorrow" series

doh!

Yet, you want to turn it into a full-blown marketplace thread just to make sure you get your 'fix'?

Tool.

Then get the thread moved insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Sorry that letting him know what i was interested in totally f-ed up your miserable day. Learn some respect.

You had my respect. But you lost it because of your attitude. Most people on here are really friendly. Guess your not one of them.

doh!

Tool.

You had my respect. But you lost it because of your attitude. Most people on here are really friendly. Guess your not one of them.

Nick is grumpy tonight. :shy:

books about to start being posted. And as far as being in the wrong thread, I didn't post prices or pictures of them, I was just setting everyone know.

Which is what...

...this was created for.

But then, you've been around long enough, haven't you, so you knew that already.

Hey, it...every time I post a new thread in the Marketplace, or a batch of books...hell, every time I post a single new book...

I'm taking it to General!!! (thumbs u :headbang:

In Guy's defense, there never really was any sort of official announcement that this sort of thread was to go in the thread october started. There's really nowhere an announcement of this type is supposed to go, so people tend to put them where they will get the most traction.

That being said, this - and other threads like it - should probably start off in october's thread in the Marketplace

doh!

Tool.

He looks like an angry duck... (shrug)

doh!

Tool.

He looks like an angry duck... (shrug)

Naah i'm not angry. Just annoyed when someone responds like that to an innocent responce. But it's all good :grin:

books about to start being posted. And as far as being in the wrong thread, I didn't post prices or pictures of them, I was just setting everyone know.

Which is what...

...this was created for.

But then, you've been around long enough, haven't you, so you knew that already.

Hey, it...every time I post a new thread in the Marketplace, or a batch of books...hell, every time I post a single new book...

In Guy's defense, there never really was any sort of official announcement that this sort of thread was to go in the thread october started. There's really nowhere an announcement of this type is supposed to go, so people tend to put them where they will get the most traction.

That being said, this - and other threads like it - should probably start off in october's thread in the Marketplace

Where should the official announcement go for the sale announcement thread? Is there an official announcement thread? Did I miss the announcement of the official announcement thread?

Which is what...

...this was created for.

Like I did when I started selling the OO last year? (shrug)

Like I did when I started selling an extensive Silver/Bronze Age collection of 3,000+ books? (shrug)

Like I did when I had to dump a load of my personal uber high-grade slabbed keys? (shrug)

Oh, no, wait a minute...I started threads in the Marketplace, all with scans, grades, prices and T&Cs.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, man, but you've raised the point and so I'll tell you, I'm heartily sick and ing tired of sticking by all the rules here, of trying to be a good member of the community...and watching others who don't give a flying do what they please...and get support and business for their troubles.