• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results - Round 19

45 posts in this topic

He cant tie you buddy, he would be 1 point short Champ ;)

Toro freakin rocked the joint. :headbang:

Be it through luck, skill or both....you actually did it.. I didn't, you won fair and square.

Congratulations.

Congrats Toro! :applause:

Ok... if everyone's fine with this, here's how we will determine FINAL RANKINGS.

If you are tied with someone at a particular rank, the person with the HIGHEST NUMBER OF BULLSEYES will rank above someone at the same rank with a lower number of Bullseyes. The next determiner will be the number of 3's, and then 1's (and so on).

This means that there will be no ties. Everyone will get a unique FINAL RANKING.

Hope this is okay with everyone... :wishluck:

(thumbs u

Another interesting stat is that only 3 people have gone the entire contest thus far without a negative score or a zero,

Ze-man

Theagenes

Sckao

Good job guys. (thumbs u

Congrats Toro. Job well done. :applause:

Round 1: Brave and the Bold #105 CGC 9.6

th_bb105054.jpg

Round 2: Amazing Spider-Man #124 CGC 9.0

th_amazingspider-man124053.jpg

Round 3: Captain Action #1 CGC 9.2

th_capaction1040.jpg

Round 4: Batman #232 CGC 8.0

th_batman232002.jpg

Round 5: 9th Wonders #1 CGC 9.8

th_hero032.jpg

Round 6: Spectre #4 CGC 9.2

th_spectre4032.jpg

Round 7: Fantastic Four #73 CGC 7.0

th_ff73012.jpg

Round 8: Daredevil #158 CGC 9.4

th_dd158001.jpg

Round 9: Detective #355 CGC 8.5

th_dc355039.jpg

Round 10: Sub-Mariner #45 CGC 9.6

th_subby45006.jpg

Round 11: Green Lantern #79 CGC 7.5

th_gl79045.jpg

Round 12: X-Men #97 CGC 9.6

th_xmen97189.jpg

Round 13: Witching Hour #5 CGC 8.5

th_whour5015.jpg

Round 14: DC Special #11 CGC 9.2

th_dcspecial11028.jpg

Round 15: Hulk #159 CGC 8.5

th_hulk159w370001.jpg

Round 16: Weird Western Tales #18 CGC 7.5

th_wwt18004.jpg

Round 17: Daredevil #77 CGC 7.0

th_dd77grade010new.jpg

Round 18: Werewolf By Night #33 CGC 9.4

th_wbn33016grade.jpg

Round 19: Swamp Thing #6 CGC 9.4

th_swampy6008.jpg

Another interesting stat is that only 3 people have gone the entire contest thus far without a negative score or a zero,

Ze-man

Theagenes

Sckao

Aside from Toro's really impressive run, he all but had this in the bag 2 rounds ago! :applause:

and Greggy's amazing comeback! :o

These 3 with no negs through 19 rounds must be the most impressive stat, IMHO. Great job!

I'm still playing Round 20 so if I get a -2, greggy can tie me if he nails it!

Ted Williams didn't sit out that last game to hold onto his .400!

I'm happy as heck to have at least tied or won this contest. I have the a freaking stomach ulcer from the past few weeks!

Obviously, addition isn't your strong point, dork

It was my strong point :sorry:, but not anymore. I guess it's only Winning grading contests! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Remember boys and girls, I may not have won this contest but I'm still the best :shy:

Okay, you may not be Mr. Humble, but I know first hand from the books that I have purchased from greggy that he is probably one of the best graders I have ever delt with! And no I'm not kissing his behind, it is just a fact! Of course he will still call me a dork, but it comes from the heart when he does it! :foryou:

Remember boys and girls, I may not have won this contest but I'm still the best :shy:

Okay, you may not be Mr. Humble, but I know first hand from the books that I have purchased from greggy that he is probably one of the best graders I have ever delt with! And no I'm not kissing his behind, it is just a fact! Of course he will still call me a dork, but it comes from the heart when he does it! :foryou:

:mad: I blame myself for letting a dork like you get away from me early on. :mad:

Mebbe so, but he only sells his Krap :sumo:

turd - you're not even going to finish second :devil:

Yes, I am.

Mebbe so, but he only sells his Krap :sumo:

If I'm buying that doesn't speak to well of my Krap! lol

I've thanked Nik a few times already, but I want to thank sckao and Silvers for all of their hard work! You have all helped to make this a fun contest and a fun place to be.

As nik would say, :acclaim::headbang::applause::banana:^^:cloud9: (thumbs u

Yes, I am.

If for some reason greggy gets a 3 next round and divad gets a 5, they will tie at 70. However, because Divad will have 11 bullseyes compared to Greggy's 8 bullseyes, divad will end with a ranking of 2nd while greggy will end with a ranking of third.

If Joeypost also scores a bullseye, he will finish in an EXACT tie with greggy if greggy scores a 3.

We'd have to figure out another tie-breaker then. hm

I've thanked Nik a few times already, but I want to thank sckao and Silvers for all of their hard work! You have all helped to make this a fun contest and a fun place to be.

As nik would say, :acclaim::headbang::applause::banana:^^:cloud9: (thumbs u

Thanks. You're going to end up leading 17 out of 20 rounds. That's a pretty impressive feat. (worship)(worship)

Yes, I am.

If for some greggy gets a 3 next round and divad gets a 5, they will tie at 70. However, because Divad will have 11 bullseyes compared to Greggy's 8 bullseyes, divad will end with a ranking of 2nd while greggy will end with a ranking of third.

If Joeypost also scores a bullseye, he will finish in an EXACT tie with greggy if greggy scores a 3.

We'd have to figure out another tie-breaker then. hm

Screw these tie breakers :mad: