• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results - Round 19

45 posts in this topic

Remember boys and girls, I may not have won this contest but I'm still the best :shy:

turd - you're not even going to finish second :devil:

Yes, I am.

If for some greggy gets a 3 next round and divad gets a 5, they will tie at 70. However, because Divad will have 11 bullseyes compared to Greggy's 8 bullseyes, divad will end with a ranking of 2nd while greggy will end with a ranking of third.

If Joeypost also scores a bullseye, he will finish in an EXACT tie with greggy if greggy scores a 3.

We'd have to figure out another tie-breaker then. hm

Screw these tie breakers :mad:

lol

You need to score a bullseye. The pressure's on! :acclaim:

Remember boys and girls, I may not have won this contest but I'm still the best :shy:

turd - you're not even going to finish second :devil:

Yes, I am.

If for some greggy gets a 3 next round and divad gets a 5, they will tie at 70. However, because Divad will have 11 bullseyes compared to Greggy's 8 bullseyes, divad will end with a ranking of 2nd while greggy will end with a ranking of third.

If Joeypost also scores a bullseye, he will finish in an EXACT tie with greggy if greggy scores a 3.

We'd have to figure out another tie-breaker then. hm

Screw these tie breakers :mad:

lol

You need to score a bullseye. The pressure's on! :acclaim:

I've already got my 5 - greggy? Got yours? :whistle:

I'm still playing Round 20 so if I get a -2, greggy can tie me if he nails it!

Ted Williams didn't sit out that last game to hold onto his .400!

I'm happy as heck to have at least tied or won this contest. I have the a freaking stomach ulcer from the past few weeks!

Obviously, addition isn't your strong point, dork

It was my strong point :sorry:, but not anymore. I guess it's only Winning grading contests! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Finally, a little cockiness!

I'm still playing Round 20 so if I get a -2, greggy can tie me if he nails it!

Ted Williams didn't sit out that last game to hold onto his .400!

I'm happy as heck to have at least tied or won this contest. I have the a freaking stomach ulcer from the past few weeks!

Grading: A+

Math: F

:blush:

Another interesting stat is that only 3 people have gone the entire contest thus far without a negative score or a zero,

Ze-man

Theagenes

Sckao

Aside from Toro's really impressive run, he all but had this in the bag 2 rounds ago! :applause:

and Greggy's amazing comeback! :o

These 3 with no negs through 19 rounds must be the most impressive stat, IMHO. Great job!

Thanks! But think the most impressive stat has to be Toro's 13 (potentially 14) Bullseyes out of 20. More than half the time he nailed it! (worship)

His Bullseye percentage is 65% (potentially 70%)!! (worship) (worship)