• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil #2 (Silver)

9 posts in this topic

Well, going to let go of some of my Marvels as I'm concentrating more on Silver DC, and Moderns. But, I need a little help with this one. Presents well, has alot of gloss, and a nice back cover, but there's a chuck out of the front cover near the spine, and a rough TL corner. Without these I'd think I'd be approaching G/VG or better, but how far should these blemishes take it down? Bottom staple is detached.

Thanks in advance for any help! :thumbsup:

Daredevil2Front081-1.jpg

Daredevil2Back083.jpg

I'm guessing a 3-4,...and I'm sure that's disappointing , ..and maybe someone will tell you something better....But , ..with a couple of chunks out already and the tanning ( while , ,I personally like the antiquity of it) ..means it's very fragile and more damage likely in the future.............BH......

Maybe 2.5. It presents nicely (colour) but it is structurally damaged and would probably be a real bear to read without creating even more damage around that top staple.

I think I am concluding what most potential buyers might, therefore if I am wrong about the fragile nature of the cover and that top staple --- then that is something that you might want to make clear in any sales advertisement.