• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Bring On the Bad guys

6 posts in this topic

:gossip: I think you forgot to post the back . . . I see the front in both images.

Assuming the back is similar, and using a "comic book" standard, I'd say Qualified 8.5 . . . (qualified due to the edge/corner wear on the dustjacket).

BTW, what are the contents of these books? Are they like graphic novels with panels like a comic? Or, are they books with mostly text that are written about the characters?

Thanks!! Front and Back are Identical.

All the Firesides are reprints of the original material comic form.Think of a High Quality trade in Hard Back They also were produced in Soft cover. They were produced in the early to mid 70s

They are listed in Overstreet and quite hard to find in Grade.

I honestly didnt think it would be so tuff to get opinions. We are talking a form of comic just not The standard format.

I apreciate you stepping up to the plate so to speak on the 3 I have displayed

I've got these in the soft cover versions--given to me by Stan Lee no less. My stepfather used to be the director of the Manhattan YMCA, and in the 70's they were working on a project with Marvel and he arranged for me to visit the bullpen. When I got there I met Stan and he gave me these, plus a Marvel activity book of some kind. Unfortunately, I was a starstruck 12 year old and couldn't get a word out, just mumbled thanks or something. Still feel like I wasted a great opportunity to chat him up, or at least ask him to sign the books! He showed me around the place and I saw someone drawing a comic, but I don't remember who it was. Probably thought I was the most boring kid he ever saw...

I honestly didnt think it would be so tuff to get opinions. We are talking a form of comic just not The standard format.

I apreciate you stepping up to the plate so to speak on the 3 I have displayed

No sweat . . . I think I'll go over to the coinee side next, and teach those dorks how to grade their junk next! :insane: