• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edgar Church (Mile High) copy of Dear Lonely Heart 6 CGC 7.5 for sale

63 posts in this topic

I'm offering for sale the Edgar Church Mile High copy of Dear Lonely Heart 6 CGC 7.5 for $225 if anyone's interested. When's the last time someone put up an Edgar Church copy for $225?

Plus, here are a few more golden age comics I've got for sale:

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg283/Greatonefrommatewan/?action=view&current=WarFury.jpg

Phantom Lady 22 VG- $275

Blue Beetle 50 (Fox) VG $200

Best of the West 9 VG- (Gerber white space sticker copy)

Whiz Comics 65 G $50

Remember Pearl Harbor 1 Fair+ $40

Fox Giant Secret Love Fair+ $40

Haunt of Fear 23 Fair $30

True Comics 82 G+ $50

Punch Comics 18 (Chesler) $60 Fair+

Blackhawk 41 VG $60

Samson 2 G- (Fox) $100

Bruce Gentry 5 VG+ $55

Criminals on the Run Vol. 4 No. 1 VG (LB Cole classic lion cover) $60

Atom-Age Combat 4 G $35 (scarce in Overstreet)

And some more CGC slabbed comics:

Adventures of Superman 500 Platinum CGC 9.4 $100

Strangers 1 (Malibu/Ultraverse) hologram retailer edition CGC 9.8 double cover $75

X-Men 50 Gold variant cover retailer premium limited to 4,500 copies CGC 9.8 $100

Batman The Killing Joke 9.8 first printing $100

G.I. Joe 1 (Marvel) 9.6 $100

Email me at greatonefrommatewan@yahoo.com for scans.

Mike B.

Neither, but I'm originally from Matewan, the home of the Hatfields and McCoys feud. I lived in Pikeville, Ky., which is also where some of the feud took place. Now, I work in Logan, WV, home of the Hatfield-McCoy Trail system.Where you from in the Bluegrass State?

Mike B.

Some others I have for sale are:

Mighty Mouse Giant Comics Edition NN (rare St. John) Not in Gerber Fair $150

Blue Circle 6 regular edition G -- Gerber 8 (says in Gerber "May Not Exist) $100

Blue Circle 6 variant edition G -- NOT LISTED ANYWHERE -- Neither Overstreet NOR Gerber lists this one (the regular edition is a Gerber 8 and it's existence is questioned). I've got $200 in it and that's what I'll take for it.

Please email me for scans at greatonefrommatewan@yahoo.com.

Mike B.

Why not just post scans? (shrug)

He has like 2-3MB size digpics and doesn't know how to re-size them down to a manageable level to host them.

Don't know how.

I used to know how, but after the site became updated, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Sorry about that. I've got a bunch of scans, but can't seem to learn how to post them and I don't have a web site of my own.

Mike B.

Can you re-size them down to about 250KB?

Then try Photobucket.com

It's free! :D

I'm getting ready to go to church, so I'll try posting some scans later tonight. I've got a bunch of pics of the books. I've collected rare comics for years and have been an Overstreet advisor for seven years now and have some bills I need to get paid, so I'm selling some of my collection. I hate to see them go, but someone might as well get some enjoyment out of them.

I specialized for years in finding Gerber White Space books. I've got a bunch of them and paid some outrageous prices to buy them, just so I could send them in to have stickers made for the guide.

Now, I need to make some cash, so I'm putting up a lot of stuff for sale.

I haven't even started thinning the original art collection yet...

Mike B.

I put up a bunch of scans on photobucket.com. Is that how I do it? I put the link in the original post, but here it is:

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg283/Greatonefrommatewan/?action=view&current=WarFury.jpg

Please let me know by emailing me at greatonefrommatewan@yahoo.com if you want any of these.

Mike Browning

matewan1990,

In Photobucket there are 4 codes:

Share URL - Email & IM

Direct Link - Layout Pages

HTML Code - Websites & Blogs

IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards

Copy the link from the IMG code that's there and then it will look like this on the post:

DSC_0224.jpg

Hope that helps.