• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results: ROUND 20 & FINAL RANKINGS!!!

66 posts in this topic

I can't believe i forgot about the last book.

doh!

I was watching a movie with Lou and forgot all about it! Oh well. Thanks Nik, Shin and Silvers!!

Not too shabby...13th with 3 missed books.

I think this was a great learning experience for everyone.

R.

:cry:

If I had nailed it I woulda been in the top ten. :(

Actually, NO - you would have been in 11th place...........number of Bullseyes broke ties........................ :sumo:

and I think the 4 guys who did not participate for the 5th time should be extracted from the list and placed with all the others who withdrew...............

Just a GREAT contest overall. Nik was, once again, the most gracious of hosts.

Kudos to Sckao and Silvers for their able assistance.

and, of course, all (worship) TORO............

Thank You everyone! Coming in first was great, but every grading contest has always been a blast!

Thanks again to sckao and silver for their hard work on the getting those results out there fast and furious!

And once again a major "THANK YOU" to Nik! You are the best, putting up with the cranky remarks and mostly for putting up with all of the questions, question and more question from me! You are #1 in my book! :thumbsup:

I feel I'm a decent grader, but 90% of this was just shear luck. If I was this good in real life all of my silver age submissions would come back 9.4 or higher. (That sure doesn't happen)

In this last round once my math error was pointed out to me on having already won. I took the answers to the questions I gave Nik and figured I just wanted to go out with a positive number, so I just threw out the 9.0, and with luck I nailed it, go figure. :shrug:

Anyways this was a blast!

Ernie