• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results: ROUND 20 & FINAL RANKINGS!!!

66 posts in this topic

Thanks Nik for running the contest, and kudos to his handy sidekicks for helping with the scoring/reporting/tracking! :applause:

Agreed. Great job, Nik, Shin, and Silvers! :applause: Congrats to Toro, for running away with the whole contest!

Congratulations to Toro! Very impressive!

Thank you Nik, Sckao & Silver for all the work. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did participating.

I'm happy I ended on a high note (a 5) and just about the middle of the pack. (62nd). It was fun and I learned (some hard truth lol )

I would love to see the next one be a little different (and Nik knows how much I appreciate this Herculean effort)

My ideas:

Round Robin

first 100 to sign up compete.

Say 10 pools of 10 with the top 3-4 from each pool plus 5 Wild Cards

Then move it into super pools of 5 with the top 2 making it out and 2 WC

Single elimination after that

This is all pulling numbers outta my rectum too

Team play

3 on a team, a finalizer maybe, and then either do Round Robin like above or well, any other way we want.

The pro's of team play would be 1/3 the number of answers and sheer data to keep up with.

Negs would be people not agreeing with each other. And truth be told, there has been very little hennyclucking going on in this contest.

Just my 2c