• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The perfect wife...for someone here?

109 posts in this topic

You people are burning up an Internet chat board about comic books giving that poor pathetic girl a hard time.

Heelllooo. Go look in the mirror, you twits. doh!

Thats your gf is'nt it Holmes? :baiting:

No, with the girlfriends I have had in the past, one could tell where their boobs ended and their stomach began.

It's too early to get personal, Tommy.

As far as I can tell the primary concerns everyone has here are that she is overweight and far too interested in comics...

SOUND FAMILIAR? hm

She does go on a bit, too - that vid did test my patience.

Uh-oh. :tonofbricks:

It almost seemed the books were secondary to her listening to the sound of her own voice... but how does that differ from the typical woman (shrug)

You people are burning up an Internet chat board about comic books giving that poor pathetic girl a hard time.

Calling her pathetic is really nice.

Yes, but I said it with feeling. <3

and a bunch of you guys would probably have to go change your underwear , due to moisture build-up in the front area , if she was holding a CGC 9.6 Fantastic Four #12 ............................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... ....................................................................................................................... ......................... :jokealert::baiting:

I am kind of confused as to why exactly she is making these video's because well, I just am.

Some people really really really have too much time on their hands.

Amen.

When asked, "Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?", George Mallory replied, "Because it is there."

Today, it seems like a lot of folks have the same philosophy regarding YouTube.

Imagine if these energies were funnelled toward something productive... hm

I find it ironic that a bunch of people on a comic board are making fun of a girl for a comic collecting.video.

:roflmao:

I think more people are scratching their heads wondering what's the point. Someone sitting in a cluttered fire trap shoving moderns up to the camera hardly has any value as a "comic collecting video."

I am kind of confused as to why exactly she is making these video's because well, I just am.

Some people really really really have too much time on their hands.

Amen.

When asked, "Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?", George Mallory replied, "Because it is there."

Today, it seems like a lot of folks have the same philosophy regarding YouTube.

Imagine if these energies were funneled toward something productive... hm

...like posting on an Internet chat board? (shrug)

Man, you guys are brutal. I hereby vow never to meet anyone in person because I have flaws and I like comics. It's a deadly combination.

-- Joanna

Waiting for all the dateless, breadstick arm havin', comic message board typin', low grade discriminatin' nerds to begin backpeddling and sucking up to Joanna saying "We didn't mean you" in 5 . . . .4 . . . .3 . . .2 . .