• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Charlie Adlard appearing anywhere?

12 posts in this topic

I'd like to get an OA page signed by him. Anyone know where/when he might be appearing?

Brian, if he is going to be at the NYCC, I would be happy to get your page signed (I have some for him to sign as well!)

--Steve

Brian (and everyone), it's confirmed on Splashpageart's site!

Splash Page will be making our first ever appearance at the April 2008 New York Comic Con! We will have an amazing lineup of represented artists, including being the exclusive home for our 4 very popular Englishmen: Charlie Adlard, Duncan Fegredo, Sean Phillips & Chris Weston. This is Duncan & Chris' first US convention appearance in 5 years!!

ChrisCross will be making his first convention appearance in as many years too! We will also have other artists appearing at scheduled time periods including Marko Djurdjevic, & Cliff Chiang. Stay tuned to find out about additional artists being added to the show for us.

We will be setup at Booths 1966 in the back near artist alley! Stop by to meet everyone, get autographs & to buy artwork!

Shoot me a PM if you want me to get it signed for you (I'll be in line for Adlard and Phillips anyway!) :)

Dude, you rock.

I've got a PM out to a CGC sig rep about getting my Hitch page signed in NY, so let me wait until I hear back from him. If he can do both then I might as well get two birds with one stone, but if not, then I'm taking you up on your offer Steve.

(worship)

Dude, you rock.

I've got a PM out to a CGC sig rep about getting my Hitch page signed in NY, so let me wait until I hear back from him. If he can do both then I might as well get two birds with one stone, but if not, then I'm taking you up on your offer Steve.

(worship)

No problem Brian, sounds good!

Steve....Sketch??

Sure, I'll try Chris! As long as he'll do one for me as well :)

We'll talk when the con gets closer about what you would like!

:angel: You would not have to do that Steve, I know it gets hard. But thanks and we can talk when it gets closer, I would like to get some books signed.