• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Walt Disneys Christmas Parade 6

18 posts in this topic

3.0?? :o

Thank God no one knows how to grade squarebonds! That book looks like a solid 7.0 to me. maybe a 6.5 but I'm definitely leaning 7.0

:takeit:

lol I agree - these Dell Giants are really cool. The have a super-thick stiff cardboard stock cover. I think I had the Yogi Bear and the Woody Woodpecker Family issues at one time. :cloud9:

I feel like I wasted my time and money getting my Giants graded. Save your money on this one, Bronzilla, because it will only come back with a low grade. You'd probably get more raw, should you decide to sell it.

I'm glad this one didn't show up in Nik's grading contest!

Very tough to grade a white book in a scan. It looks like a solid Fine or above, except for that long crease. There also seem to be some creases on the back on the dark colored areas (Donald's hand, the horse's eye, etc.), which makes me wonder if there aren't more creases in the white areas.

I'd go with 5.0.