• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Subtitles??

8 posts in this topic

Link to the pop-up page

Thoughts?

On the one hand, why didn't they do this sooner?

On the other hand, does this usher in a new era of keyword spamming?

And how does it affect the impending market crash of Hulk 181 prices????(sorry, just had to make sure the thread gets some replies).

Link to the pop-up page

Thoughts?

On the one hand, why didn't they do this sooner?

On the other hand, does this usher in a new era of keyword spamming?

And how does it affect the impending market crash of Hulk 181 prices????(sorry, just had to make sure the thread gets some replies).

That is an interesting question. And one that I have been wondering about for some time now. Also, what do you think the current supply of HG, non-cgc, Hulk #181's is?

I think all it's going to do is make searching more irritating and the search pages themselves show few listings per. Right now EBay is like slogging through molasses, and with sub-titles, it'll just get worse.

You'd think EBay would want to streamline their operations, but I guess gouging sellers to stupid features makes them more green than satisfying buyers.

SPECIAL OFFER - As a special introductory offer, Subtitle will be available from launch through the end of the year for $0.50 per listing!

Way too pricey for me...I would rather list in another catagory for even less... makepoint.gif

SPECIAL OFFER - As a special introductory offer, Subtitle will be available from launch through the end of the year for $0.50 per listing!

Way too pricey for me...I would rather list in another catagory for even less... makepoint.gif

I agree, and that's just sucker bait for crack addicts.

sure what's another .50cents. Ebay's business model is perfect - copy the states taxing system, a nickel here, a dime there. Pretty soon you the seller have nothing left.

Yup, EBAY is the perfect solution, the end all, be all of selling experiences where you can sell your items and be nickel'd and dime'd to death.

bob 893censored-thumb.gif