• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC Grail day!! Spa Fon!!!

36 posts in this topic

Oh , There you are ! , ..FFreak , .....gonna wear that aviator for a week , huh? ,...well , you'll get your comic , ..but your gonna be sportin' a better aviator week!....just wait!.......BH........ :devil:

So sayeth the Ampersand Man lol

Oh , There you are ! , ..FFreak , .....gonna wear that aviator for a week , huh? ,...well , you'll get your comic , ..but your gonna be sportin' a better aviator week!....just wait!.......BH........ :devil:

:gossip:

This is an ampersand -- &

Thanks! I stand corrected.... The "dot dot dot guy" :grin:

Thanks! I stand corrected.... The "dot dot dot guy" :grin:

Those are called ellipsis.

Good thing you're handy with saving people's lives b/c you would suck as an english teacher.

As many of you know, I had been looking for the cover to Weird Science 14(3) since I got back into this crazy hobby. For the better part of six years I searched high and low looking for the owner. I finally managed to track him down two years ago and politely asked if he would every consider selling. He declined and reminded him to keep me in mind if he should every change his mind. Fast forward to two months ago when a letter arrived explaining his change of heart. The price would be steep but I knew that I would never get another chance. Sacrifices were made and a new cover has entered my collection.

This is about an iconic 1950s SciFi cover you can find. Reading and rereading my tattered copy as a kid gave me hours of enjoyment. I feel privileged to be the new owner.

WS3cover.jpg

Great background story and wonderful, wonderful Feldstein art - congrats! (thumbs u