• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Zombies 1 First Prints

13 posts in this topic

i think the prices have maxed out and will begin the steady decrease.

Agreed. Just sold my set on Ebay (which was probably a couple months late for max. profit). Zombies will never be hotter than they have been in the last year.

Regardless, though, Zombies RULE!!! :headbang:

That auction was jacked up, it's pretty obvious. No doubt the book will be listed again soon . . .

I recently sold off all the doubles of this series that I had grabbed off the shelf. (I kept my only copy of #1 first printing, though). My copies of 2nd/3rd/4th printings pulled in about $6 to $10 per book.

Agreed. Just sold my set on Ebay (which was probably a couple months late for max. profit). Zombies will never be hotter than they have been in the last year.

I dont know about that. The #1 First Print is a very tough bugger to find. Give it a couple of years for it to increase in price IMO.

I dont know about that. The #1 First Print is a very tough bugger to find. Give it a couple of years for it to increase in price IMO.

I agree!