• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue '08 Part III and Pre-VCC Sale!!

170 posts in this topic

But he didn't just post :takeit:, he wanted a back cover scan before committing, same as the pm'er. Not my sales thread so I don't want to derail, but I would have given the pm first right of refusal.

It's okay! Bill purposely blew off the other guy in hopes there would be some sort of flame war/reaction during the intermissions between him posting his books. Keeps people around...

:jokealert:

But he didn't just post :takeit:, he wanted a back cover scan before committing, same as the pm'er. Not my sales thread so I don't want to derail, but I would have given the pm first right of refusal.

It's okay! Bill purposely blew off the other guy in hopes there would be some sort of flame war/reaction during the intermissions between him posting his books. Keeps people around...

:mad:

This wouldn't have happened if you would just sleep in like the rest of the regular folks.

This wouldn't have happened if you would just sleep in like the rest of the regular folks.

My stupid bird woke me up :shrug:

Not talking about you, fool

HD #1 in da house!! :banana:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

grumble.gif