• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue '08 Part III and Pre-VCC Sale!!

170 posts in this topic

Blue '08 Part III and Pre-VCC Sale

I won’t be able to participate in next weeks VCC :sorry: so I’ve decided to start this Pre-VCC sales thread. Anyway, I'll be listing books this weekend and next week. Books will include some miscellaneous stuff, a couple slabs and maybe a few OO collection books here and there :wishluck:

Shipping to US and Canada only. Shipping starts at $5.00 for USPS Priority Flate Rate envelope (up to four books), five or more books will be mailed via USPS Priority box and shipping starts at $8 (this is also recommended method on all books/order of $75 or more). Shipping for CGC slabs is $10.

Shipping to Canada starts at $6 for International First Class and goes up depending on how many books are purchased and how you want those books mailed.

I accept payment by either money order, or personal check.

PM's welcomed, but as usual ... posting "I'll take it" or :takeit: rules.

Amazing Spider-Man #102 VF (8.0) $70

*bought this book from nik a couple months ago. Offered at the same price I paid.

:takeit:

I will take it pending back cover scan. Thanks

silverweb,

Someone else pm'd me at 9:59 am saying they would take it as long as there were no suprises with the back cover. This in my opinion is the same as you saying "I'll take it" pending bc scan.

So ... to be fare I will post a back cover scan and the first person who posts :takeit: and commits to buying the book without any qualifying conditions gets it. Hope that is fare for everyone.

Adding the bc scan in a few minutes.

Bill

Amazing Spider-Man #102 VF (8.0) $70

*bought this book from nik a couple months ago. Offered at the same price I paid.

:takeit:

I will take it pending back cover scan. Thanks

silverweb,

Someone else pm'd me at 9:59 am saying they would take it as long as there were no suprises with the back cover. This in my opinion is the same as you saying "I'll take it" pending bc scan.

So ... to be fare I will post a back cover scan and the first person who posts :takeit: and commits to buying the book without any qualifying conditions gets it. Hope that is fare for everyone.

Adding the bc scan in a few minutes.

Bill

Back cover scan added to listing and below.

th_asm101bc.jpg

The person who pm'd you should have had first dibs. (tsk)

No...once the book has hit the FS thread :takeit: rules. Trust me, I have been through it more than once on a book I wanted to get. PM dibs only count BEFORE the book hits the FS thread