• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some help with Silver Age Sales and popularity

3 posts in this topic

This might be a bit much but could someone with an official cataloge or whatever that thick book is called please answer these questions

1)How did the sales of early Iron Man compare to same period Caps,and how did they compare with the last issues of TOS. Ignore #1 because of the collectors status.

2) Same thing for Subby,Hulk and TTA.

3) Which was the worse selling Mainline Marvel in the post-expansion period.

4) sales on 25 cent Surfers vs. the 15 cent ones

I tried to do this by circulation reports in the books but am missng a few that make it worthless.

My thanks in advance to any and all who help me in this noble cause.

Really? I've never seen one. My shop promised he'd get it. Then six months late he said they would be an annual so to wait. Saw a used one on ebay and should have jumped on the BIN instead of being cheap and placinhg a low bid. Figured I'd pick one up in Vegas if they were cheap but its looking more and more like I'm going to blow off the show and just party Sat and Sunday before the real work of gambling comes into play.