• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 pre code Horrors & an early Barks Duck CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

Unseen #13 - Pick Axe in head/ Hanging story, Knife in chest, all sorts of goodies. Tough to find late standard horror with a GREAT cover and absolutely blinding intense color.

Book is FVF in all respects except the spine which has been scuffed along the edge. None of the scuffing breaks through the paper, just the surface layer. Pretty book I'll call it a fine to Fine minus. $65

2237765034_275b83c482_o.jpg

Thanks, I am fond of the unseen myself.

After two divorces, I have a hard time liking anything to do with weddings. :eek:

3rd time is the charm for some :kidaround:

Unseen #13 - Pick Axe in head/ Hanging story, Knife in chest, all sorts of goodies. Tough to find late standard horror with a GREAT cover and absolutely blinding intense color.

Book is FVF in all respects except the spine which has been scuffed along the edge. None of the scuffing breaks through the paper, just the surface layer. Pretty book I'll call it a fine to Fine minus. $65

2237765034_275b83c482_o.jpg

:takeit:

Wishing all goes well for your operation! :foryou: